Location: Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP117 - 188 per Hour
Job Ref: PR0SWI3103
Posted: 31/03/2022Apply Now
We are looking to support a school near Chippenham with a passionate EYFS / KS1 Teacher for the Summer term. Are you a passionate Teacher looking for something different? We have some fantastic Schools across the Wiltshire area that are looking for your support now.
Working for Pro Education you would earn a minimum of £117 per day up to Main Pay Scale (MPS6 -£188.16 for example)
We are pride ourselves on finding the best Teachers, supporting them in their new roles, providing feedback and matching them with the right Schools. Right now our schools need Teachers (including newly qualified), Teaching Assistants, HLTA’s, Cover Supervisors and Support Roles.
- Minimum Teacher rate of pay of £117 per day up to £188 (MPS 6).
- PAYE – No umbrella companies
- Detailed information about the Schools you will be working with
- Weekly Pay
- Free safeguarding training + Free CPD Courses for you to do when it suits you.
- Dedicated Specialist Education Consultant with knowledge of local schools
- Variety of work in your local area
All our Teachers will hold a PGCE / BEd / QTS or equivalent. All candidates will have undertaken or be prepared to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) on the update service, as well as a passion for Education.
For further details contact 01793 294540 or send your most recent CV to email@example.com
We are committed to Safe Guarding and all education staff are required to be met Face to Face in our office in Swindon to meet Department for Education guidelines.Apply Now