Location: Brixham, Devon, England
Salary: GBP9 - 9 per Hour
Benefits: Holiday Pay on Top
Job Ref: THE205
Posted: 21/07/2021Apply Now
We are looking for Part Time Temporary Nursery Practitioner to work in a busy School Nursery based in Brixham. £9.18 Per Hour, approx. 15 -25 hours per week, Term Time only.
This fantastic local authority run Nursery in based in Brixham are looking for enthusiastic Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants to join their friendly team in September.
• Have a minimum Level 3 or above In Early Years / Childcare or equivalent
• Previous experience of working in a Day Nursery
• Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years
• A good understanding of children's development
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• An ability to work on own initiative
• Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
• Have excellent written and verbal English
• A desire to excel and willingness to develop your skills and build a solid career in child care
Pro Education is one of the South West’s leading independent specialist Teaching Employment Agencies. Over the years we have supported thousands of teachers and support staff in finding the right role for them.
- PAYE – No umbrella companies
- Weekly Pay
- Free safeguarding training
- Dedicated Specialist Education Consultant with knowledge of local schools
All candidates will have undertaken or be prepared to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) on the update service, as well as a passion for Early Years.
For further details contact 01305 234220 or send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to Safe Guarding and all education staff are required to be met Face to Face in one of our local offices in Plymouth or Exeter to meet Department for Education guidelines.Apply Now